- This event has passed.
New Costs, New Packaging: Could Inflation Make Beer More Sustainable?
September 8 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us at 8 p.m. Sept. 8 for a conversation with Bourcard Nesin, beverage analyst for Rabobank Food and Agribusiness Research. We’ll discuss his recent research that has focused on issues of packaging and sustainability, including:
- The climate impact of different packaging formats (cans v. glass v. kegs etc.)
- The interaction of inflation, packaging and greenhouse gases
- How does the US beer packaging compare to other countries vis-à-vis sustainability
- Do consumers give a crap?
- What can companies do to make packaging more sustainable
- How bottle bills and policy making could impact beer packaging
- After years of inaction, is there any room for optimism?
Come with your own questions and topics for discussion, too! RSVP for the virtual event.